Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lobster, lobster, lobster

At Rehoboth Beach last weekend, James and I stumbled upon a lobster dinner special at Claws Seafood Restaurant on "the main drag"(Rehoboth Avenue) and couldn't resist. Our quest for finding a restaurant ended then and there. For a ridiculously good price, we each enjoyed 1 1/4 pound lobsters and two sides (I enjoyed hush puppies and the fresh vegetable of the day).

Experienced at eating crabs, neither of us had eaten a whole lobster before. We weren't entirely sure how to tackle it. Our waitress was gracious enough to give us a quick tutorial. As it turns out, eating lobster is much like eating crabs, just not nearly as messy, but equally as delicious.

I should have taken a picture of the beautiful, red lobster, but alas I forgot. This is a restaurant I look forward to visiting again next summer!