Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pinning on Pintrest

A friend told me about the virtual pinboard Pinterest a few months ago and I knew nothing about it. I visited the website and was hooked - immediately. It covers topics including food, exercise, weddings, home decorating - the list goes on and on. 

I haven't looked at it in months and decided that today was as good as any day to check it out again. The photos of food that makes your mouth water and there are amazing recipes listed (cranberry oatmeal bars, curry chicken with ginger and yogurt, jalapeno popper grilled cheese). There are too many to mention.

I also love the home decorating ideas, wedding ideas and inspirational quotes! This particular quote (search "lovely words") resonated with me today: "Someday everything will make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

If you haven't visited the site before (it seems like everyone has), check it out.