Monday, March 26, 2012

Seconds, please!

Saturday night James and I enjoyed dinner at Grano, the pasta bar. It was a rainy night and Grano was the perfect spot for dinner - warm, cozy and inviting!
We started with their bread and olive oil - the bread was so soft, moist and fresh. We had a bit of a wait so they brought a second round of bread - on the house.

We tried different dishes this time (see my 3/11/12 post). I had fusilli noodles with a Vodka sauce (I love a good rose sauce!) and one meatball. Delicious!
James had bow tie pasta with peppers. He said he enjoyed it, but was disappointed there wasn't a red sauce with the dish.
Last night we went, for the second Sunday night in a row, to get ice cream at Uncle Wiggly's/Taharka Brothers in Mt. Washington. We both had coconut chunk - vanilla ice cream with real coconut and chocolate chips - in a cone. I loved it - can't wait to get it again!
I wonder what we'll try next week...